Targets in the Social Scheduler: finding the right audience was never easier
Well, we're doing some feature upgrades that will make working with both tools in the Entry Editor easier.
We want you to always get to the right audience with the right content, so for that we've made improvements to the targetting. Now you can easily see a card with the target's basic information while doing the scheduling.
Step by step below:
1. Go to the Entry Editor, either by clicking on 'Add Post' or by editing an existing article.
2. Go to the Discovery tab, and enter a tag and select 2 or 3 targets to test this.
3. Go to the Social Scheduling tab, you'll see a collapsed list of your selected targets there. By clicking on it you'll be able to expand it.
4. To @ mention a target in the post's description, click on '@ post'. The target will appear in the description above the media.
5. By clicking on the little arrow in the target's name, a card will display where you can see the contact's info, a link out to their page/site and what email addresses we have saved from them. You can also add a new email address from the card.