How to change your site's logo
Our RebelMouse sites come with a default logo that you can easily change.
Best practice is making your logo retina:
That means taking a look at your logo's ratio (for example, 100x200) and doubling that up.
So to get a crisp logo on your site, you should go for a 200x400 version of it.
Step by step on how to change your site's logo:
1. Click on the hamburger menu and go to the Layout & Design tool link.
2. Click on the page you want to change it (most common places would be Top Bar or Footer). Let's click on the Top Bar for example:
3. Click on the element called Logo:
4. On the right side, it will show the properties for it and allow you to upload your own brand's logo.
You can choose whether you want different logos for desktop / tablet / mobile or one for all.
5. Remember to hit save after uploading!